Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Little trail of bread crumbs...

I've been blogging a little differently lately.
My literary hero, Jack Kerouac would be very proud
of the stream of consciousness writing that I have been creating
over on my tumblr site.

sometimes I have 15 little thoughts that I want to share with you.
but not a single big, well defined idea that I feel comfortable putting on a page.
so i got started with this new "micro blogging" site.
and i have to admit it is quite addicting.

I'd really love for you to stop by.
See what I'm doing today.
See what was on my mind yesterday.

Visit my Tumblr site here

Love,
M

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Melissa,
You might not remember me from high school. I was always the quiet one who kept mostly to herself, something that seems so ridiculous to me now. Either way, as I was looking through those on myspace from our graduation year I stumbled upon your blog. Your words and random thoughts move me and resonate with me and my life. I am hooked because you put into words the things that I feel, but lack the ability to verbalize. You are an amazing writer. Thank you.

Shannon said...

Hi Melissa! Re-found you on myspace and love the blog! Mine can be found at www.gaelic-workinprogress.blogspot.com

NieNie is also one of my favorites!

Anonymous said...

You don't know me and I don't know you though we sometimes stomp on the same ground. I found your blog by luck and became inspired by your words to move. Please always have a pen handy and a literary movement in your heart.

Karen said...

Love your micro-blogging!

Tried to follow you, but where's the link??

Anonymous said...

I am such a fan.
Big fan.
The name is Starr. Fellow amatuer writer as well. Jealous you are living in one of my favorite cities. I will get there one of these days.
You live such a life I crave! Walking, eating, adventuring, aspiring, seeing, loving, romanticising, writing, all in SAN FRANCISCO.